Happy Monday! (Is it really happy, though?). Today I’m going to do The Unique Blogger Award and I would like to thank Liza @Dusk Angel Reads and Leanne @The Neverending Story! Go check out their blogs, they’re awesome 😀
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1. What is your least favorite book to movie adaptation?
Haha… okay, I’m actually not a big fan of movies, especially book to movie adaptations. Don’t get me wrong, if a book I love is being movie-fied, I will be anxiously waiting for its release, but there are so many things that could go wrong. Here are 4 of my least favorite book to movie adaptations:
2. Do you read one book at a time or more?
It depends 🙂 Sometimes I can read multiple books at a time, and sometimes I can’t. I don’t know how or why, but it just happens…
3. Would you ever try and write a book? If so, what genre do you think you would try?
I did try to write a book a few years ago, and I was really happy with it but I don’t know… I’m never confident enough to let people read it 😦 But whenever I write anything, it’s always fantasy or something supernatural 😀
1. If everything supernatural truly existed, what creature would you be? Or would you be human?
I think being a fairy, or something that could do magic would be cool. Or maybe a unicorn! Haha no, I’m kidding! But I’m pretty happy being a human, though, so I might want to stay human?
2. Who is your favorite author and why?
Noooo! Don’t ask me to choose! I don’t really have ONE favorite author, but I’ll mention a few that I love: Maggie Stiefvater, Tahereh Mafi, Cinda Williams Chima and a few more that I can’t remember right now but I’m pretty sure the moment I click ‘publish’, I’ll remember and it will be too late. They’ve written some of my favorite books so they’re pretty much auto-buy authors for me 🙂
3. If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
Umm, buy all the books? Well, I probably would do that, but I’ll definitely save some for retirement, buy a nice house with a view, have an art room and a library and travel around the world and so many other things that would probably never happen, but it’s nice to think about it anyway 😀
1.If you could live anywhere in the world, real or imaginary, where would it be and why?
2.What skill(s) would you like to learn if you had the chance?
3.Do you have any obsessions other than reading? Maybe knitting or stalking people on Instagram? 😀
If you’ve already been tagged, or don’t want to do The Unique Blogger Award, please feel free to ignore my nomination 🙂