It is now November 2nd, but I’m going to post my October wrap-up anyway 🙂
I think October was a very interesting month, I read a few books, went on a trip to Langkawi Island, did a few concept dinners, with more dinners to come, and overall I think it was pretty good.
I read 3 books in October: The Glass Ceiling, Snow Like Ashes, and Ice Like Fire. I think I did pretty good, considering I haven’t been reading that much this year. I posted a review for two of the books I read and the other review is coming soon. Click on the book cover to read my review 🙂
I also posted a few stories about what happened in Langkawi, so you can check it out if you want. There’s a story about sea cucumbers, crazy monkeys, a curse on an island and tomorrow I’ll post about how I spent the day with refugees.
- Langkawi Stories Part 1: Evil Waves and Sea Cucumbers?
- Langkawi Stories Part 2: Legends and Curses
- Langkawi Stories Part 3: Crazy Monkeys and Low Tides
- Langkawi Stories Part 4: My Day With the Refugees (coming soon)
Other things I posted this month are
- Books That Took Me Forever To Read (Top 5 Wednesday)
- Anonymous Bookaholics (Tag)
- Celebrating The Little Things (Tag)
- It’s Locked! (Hype or Like Friday Discussion Topic)
- I Wanna Know More About You (Tag)
For some reason, I only bought two books this month, which is amazing actually. Because usually, I have no self-control when it comes to buying books. But I did buy a LOT of sharpies and colored pens and Artline Stix and watercolors and okay…. Maybe I don’t have any self-control. I should really continue reading The Marshmallow Test: Mastering Self-Control. Sigh.
Anyway, the two books I bought in October are Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, and Frost Like Night by Sara Raasch which I’ve already started to read. Clicking on the book cover will take you to the Goodreads page 🙂
Okay! So that’s all for my October Wrap-Up! How about you? Did anything good/special/exciting/horrible/scary/etc. happen in October? Let me know!