Hello, May! I didn’t expect you to come so soon. What happened to April?
So. April’s over. I have no idea what happened. It was all a blur and I’m pretty sure I accomplished nothing. Also, some of my books were eaten by termites. Sad.
To kickstart May, I thought I’d do the ‘100 Questions No One Ever Asks’ tag. It looks fun, it’s Sunday and I don’t have a lot of things to do, so here goes!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Please, I’m a scaredy-cat. I won’t take the chance that something might be hiding in there and can come out…
2. Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I used to… But I don’t anymore because I never use them 😦
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
When I go to bed, it’s tucked in. When I wake up, it’s out. It’s difficult.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope. I don’t know what to do with it.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
YES. I have so many post-it notes 😀
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I cut out coupons, but most of the time, I do use them. It’s the best way to not spend so much on groceries 😀
7. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
The bear. Duh. I’ll only have to pretend to be dead and not RUN towards the water. Yes, I hate running that much. Also, if I die, the bear would probably kill me faster.
8. Do you have freckles?
No, I don’t.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time, yes. It’s an automatic reaction. I see a camera pointing at me, I say cheese.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people chew with their mouths open, when people talk really loud when they have absolutely no reason to and people who are rude to waiters/etc. I cannot. #stahp
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes I do. Usually, when I’m trying to ignore whatever the people I’m walking with are saying. Rude, I know. But sometimes, I just don’t want to listen … 😦
12. Have you peed in the woods?
Nope. I never go anywhere without making sure there is a clean toilet within walking distance. I don’t like staying outdoors very much. There are bugs out there prepared to eat me.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
See the previous answer.
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, I do. It’s fun, it makes whatever I’m doing more enjoyable, and it’s exercise. At least, that’s what I tell people heh heh
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
I’ll probably have more songs of the week soon. It’s only Sunday 🙂
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Sure. Be confident!
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Hellooo… It’s Me! Of course, I still watch cartoons!!!
21. What is your least favorite movie?
Hmm… I’m not sure… I don’t watch too many movies, but I think Insurgent? I thought Divergent was ok, but I couldn’t sit through Insurgent. I stopped watching after about half an hour.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under the pile of laundry in the corner of my room. Lol. Kidding. I just washed all my dirty clothes this morning, I swear. I think I’ll bury my hidden treasure in a graveyard. I don’t think anyone would dig up a grave, so my treasure should be safe. Well, unless they’re crazy/psycho/grave robber/etc. I guess now I have to re-think my strategy.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Hot sauce, ketchup, and bbq sauce
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Edward Scissorhands, Pirates of The Caribbean, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
When I was a kid, I exchanged letters with my cousin and my grandmother a few times. Then, the internet happened.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hahaha, of course… NOT
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope, and I’m proud of that.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Nope. I always make sure that I have a full tank. I’m so scared of being stranded in the middle of nowhere just because I ran out of gas.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
Peanut butter!!! YUM.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cereal. It’s easy to ‘make’ and it’s delicious. Or, if I’m feeling fancy, pancakes.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Either 11 p.m., 4.30 a.m. or no sleep at all, there’s no in between
37. Are you lazy?
I’d like to say that I’m not, but I probably am. I procrastinate way too much so I guess that means I’m lazy.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I never dressed up for Halloween, but if I did, I would have liked to be Alice or Belle
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
According to this zodiac calculator, I’m a piggy
40. How many languages can you speak?
Two. But I’m trying to learn another language.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, but whenever I go to the bookstore and see the latest edition of food magazines, I usually buy a copy.
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs?
I don’t know what Lincoln Logs are, but I’m going to say that it’s better than Legos. Because Legos seriously hurt my feet when I accidentally step on them. They’re EVERYWHERE!
43. Are you stubborn?
Why yes, yes I am.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
I have no idea.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Not really, but it depends or where I’m standing 😉
47. Do you sing in the car?
Of course! People stare at me all the time because of it, but I don’t care. It’s my car.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
What a silly question. Of course, I sing in the shower! It’s my rehearsal for the concert in my car.
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
A Nerf Gun
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last year. It was a passport sized photo for my Food Handler’s license. It did not go well.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not all of them..
53. Is Christmas stressful?
I don’t know, I don’t celebrate Christmas
54. Ever eat a Pierogi?
I have no idea what that is
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a doctor, an engineer and a teacher, until I realized I hate sitting through lectures about cell walls, ionic bonds and all the science-y stuff
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Refer to question 1 about ghosts in the closet please.
58. Ever have a Deja-Vu feeling?
Haven’t you asked this question before? Oh, wait… it’s deja-vu
59. Do you take vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
Sometimes I do, Sometimes I don’t
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Clothes? Haha okay… pajamas, t-shirts, and comfy pants
63. What was your first concert?
Does my pre-school concert count? There was a lot of singing and dancing if I remember correctly.
64. Walmart, Target, or KMart?
I’ve never been to any of these
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Not really. I’d probably break my ankle and also the studio if I tried
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I’ve never really thought about it.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
I think so, when I was younger. But it was just a school competition, nothing big.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
No… I cried because I was angry once. One time, I was doing my assignment, and I was so hungry I cried. Because I know that the moment I get up to eat something, I’ll get distracted by my phone, or TV or books and I’ll end up procrastinating. Again.
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
No… but I want one……
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
I have no idea. I love music, but I don’t think I’ll be comfortable at concerts. There’s waaaaay too many people
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Michael Buble on TV
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or Snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
I can swim. Not well. But I can swim!
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
No. At all. I have the patience of a two-year-old.
86. DJ or Band at a wedding?
Band, but they have to be good. Otherwise, DJ
87. Ever won a contest?
Once or twice. Can’t really remember
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
Nope, and I don’t think I’ll ever get one
89. Which are better: Black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I tried to learn, once. I gave up after less than 5 minutes. It made my neck hurt and I’d rather read.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The living room, I guess. But I don’t need a fireplace here. If I had one and actually used it, I’d probably die of heat.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
I don’t think I had a crush in high school. Unless fictional ones count?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
Blue and green
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
If you’re reading this, then I tag YOU.
Okay. Wow… that was loooong. Do people really not ask these questions? I feel like people have asked some of them before. Or is that deja-vu!?!??!